1How do I get started?
After you've created an account. There are 2 ways to start.
1) Once signed into your account. You can use the "Quick invoice" feature to accept Bitcoin right away, using either your mobile or tablet or laptop.
2) If you have an e-commerce store, we have a list of plugins we support in the settings area in your account. The list of plugins we support:
There is another section in the FAQ on how to setup the plugins.
2e-commerce plugin setup
We have a few supported plugins:Setup Shopify plugin please refer to this video for setup:
Setup Woocommerce, Opencart or Magento:
1) Download the plugin from the marketplace or use the link in your Neutronpay account in "settings" section, then the tab labeled "Plugins", once downloaded, add/install the plugin to your e-commerce store.
2) In the payment settings area of your e-commerce, you will see Neutronpay as a new payment option, enable it, then go to settings and you will see it will ask for your API key (You will get this API key from your Neutronpay account.)
3) In your Neutronpay account in the "settings" section, go to the tab labeled "API key".
4) In here you will click "Generate" and it will ask which type of plugin.
5) Select the one you will be using for your e-commerce platform. An API key will then be generated for that plugin.
6) Take this API key, copy and paste it into the payments settings area of your e-commerce where the plugin ask for the API key.
7) Click save and now you have Neutronpay as a payment option to accept Bitcoin in the checkout!
3What kinds of support does Neutronpay offer?
We aim to support and answer all questions/issues within a 24 hour business day.
4Are volume discounts available?
Yes! Send us an email about the volume you are experiencing and we can discuss the options we have.
5How do refunds work?
Funds are in your possession once a transaction is complete. You can issue the refund amount from the withdrawal section to the clients wallet address. If you would like us to help with the refund, we can help.
6Is 2FA mandatory?
Yes! We apply industry standard best practices in securing the platform with monitoring 24/7 of specious account activity, funds and transactions. We take security very seriously and have steps to ensure your account is secure.
7How many days until I see Bitcoin payments in my dashboard?
Funds appear in your account, once a transaction is complete.
8Can I create invoices from my smartphone?
Yes. Neutronpay is a browser friendly application, meaning any laptop or mobile device with a web browser can access the platform.
9How long does it take to setup Neutronpay?
You can be setup within a few minutes, 10 mins to 15 mins. Please refer to the “How do I get started?” in the FAQ.
10Can I use neutron pay for my brick and mortar store or office?
Yes. You can use the quick invoice feature for any in person transactions.
11Do I need to submit any identification such as passports and government issued ID to use Neutronpay?
No, but we review all new and existing businesses on the platform every month to ensure we are in compliance with the businesses we can serve.We do require identification if you would like to use the instant convert and manual convert feature to exchange your Bitcoin to fiat and withdrawal to your bank account.
12I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
You can use the I “forgot my password” link found on the sign in page.
13What is 2-factor authentication? What happens if I lose my phone?
2 factor authentication is another security layer to verify who you are. It is a 6 digit code that changes every minute – you will need to use Google authenticator or Authy from the Google playstore or Apple app store to scan the QR to provide you with the 6 digit code for your account.There is a backup code you can download for backup. We can also help with your account by answering some security questions.